Monday, July 19, 2010

Once I built a blogroll; I made it run, made it run against time.

I would've done so sooner, but HTML scares me. I took a relevant class when I was doing my MA, but at this point, linking stuff and formatting text is about all I can manage. But I did it! And now it's done (brother can you spare a dime?)! They're alphabetized by first name, for no easily-justifiable reason. If you have a Site of Interest that I did not link (or if you know of one), the odds are fairly good that it's not because I hate you personally, so don't be shy. We're all about community hereabouts.
UPDATE: I'm adding Phil Nugent to the blogroll; not that he has much connection to duck comics (although he DID read them in his youth, I have learned, to my glee), but he IS my favorite blogger, and he blogrolled THIS site, which is super-flattering, so there you go.

UPDATE AGAIN: Fuckin' eh, man--Phil redesigned his site, and now I'm GONE. That lasted for all of possibly a day. Anyway, I may like his blogging, but now he's GONE from the blogroll. Ain't no one can play me like that.

5 Comments:

Blogger Joe Torcivia said...

Geo:

Thanks for adding me to your Blogroll!

I should get around to doing one myself!

Um, er… How do I ask you to correct the spelling of my name?

After all, you were kind enough to add me as a link, and all…

Damn! My mother shoulda married a guy named “Smith”!

Joe.

July 20, 2010 at 9:07 PM  
Blogger GeoX, one of the GeoX boys. said...

Whoa--looks like I've had your name wrong in my head all this time. Sorry about that. Fix0red.

July 20, 2010 at 10:07 PM  
Blogger Chris Barat said...

Geo,

Thanks for including me in your list. One correction: It's News and Views, plural.

Chris

July 21, 2010 at 6:15 PM  
Blogger GeoX, one of the GeoX boys. said...

Boy, that's two out of seven links I messed up. Not a good track record. Fixed.

July 21, 2010 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger Leanpitch said...


Thanks for sharing this informative content.,
Turient is an All-in-one platform for all our teaching needs. If Teaching is your passion ,enabling is ours
Read the Informative blog - 11 Free Teaching Tools for Online Teachers

11 Free Teaching Tools for Online Teachers
Free Teaching Tools

August 5, 2021 at 6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home